Professional Services Technician: Intermediate
- Locations: Vancouver
- Date Posted: August 10th, 2013
Open Storage Solutions has been at the forefront of the Computer Storage Industry providing innovative Computer Storage Solutions for more than two decades. We currently require additional Professional Services Technicians to join our team. As a team member of the Professional Services Division you will provide pre and post sales support for our Enterprise Storage Solutions. Your responsibilities will include the delivery of technical presentations, solution design, implementation of designed solutions and delivery of storage assessment analysis, one of our consultative services.
If you are talented, experienced, creative, have excellent presentation skills and meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you:
- 3 + years of hands-on experience in IT Administration or 3 + year experience providing professional services in the field of data storage and data protection.
- Experience with Enterprise Storage products from one or all of the following industry leading vendors CommVault, EMC, Network Appliance, FalconStor and Dell.
- Knowledge of VMware and virtualization techniques a significant advantage.
- Knowledge of SAN/NAS, data protection and data archiving an asset.
- Proficiency in Windows, UNIX and Linux an asset.
We offer a competitive salary and a complete benefits package. Please forward your resume, in confidence, to: Andrew Betterton, Open Storage Solutions, 2 Castleview Dr., Brampton, Ontario L6T 5S9 or e-mail to email@example.com - referring to "Professional Services Technician "