Territory Sales Representatives
- Locations: Toronto
- Date Posted:May 9th 2013
Are you looking for an opportunity to fully use your consultative sales skills?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge?
Would you like to work for a company that has a genuine concern for finding the very best solutions to its customer’s problems?
Are you ready to make the change to the exciting IT industry?
Would you like to join an enthusiastic team of storage experts who enjoy what they do?
If you answered yes to these questions we are interested in talking to you......
IT Customers today are looking for solutions to their problems. These solutions include services, such as storage assessments, IT design recommendations, software support, implementation and systems integration. To win the business, a salesperson must deeply understand the customer’s business and help the customer overcome his business challenges to achieve measurable business results. This requires a consultative sales approach—and a fundamentally different level of sales talent . Open Storage Solutions has been at the forefront of the Computer Storage Industry providing innovative Computer Storage Solutions for more than three decades.
You may not currently work in the Information Technology sector however you do have the following traits which describe our ideal consultative sales representative candidate.
- Good interpersonal skills with the abilities required for solid relationship development.
- Good listening skills.
- Interviewing skills – to understand and extract business needs.
- Presentation skills.
- Academically inclined with the ability to understand various business challenges.
- Recognition of the need to not just sell the solution, but to help the customer manage the evolution of business processes they will need in order to achieve the value promised by the solution.
- Above-average level of aggressiveness needed to persist in order to close a sale.
- Above average understanding of technology and computer applications.
- Career-oriented and keen to seek professional development opportunities.
Open Storage Solutions provides its customers with high performance data storage products: hardware, software and professional services. We have an experienced team of technical pre-sales support specialists to assist with product architecture during the sales cycle and a professional services group who deploy our solutions. We offer our sales-team members a competitive salary/benefits package that includes an excellent commission plan, training and a progressive team setting.
Please forward your resume, in confidence, to: Mike Curran, Open Storage Solutions, 2 Castleview Dr., Brampton, Ontario L6T 5S9 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org reference "Territory Sales"
Professional Services Technician's
- Locations: Vancouver
- Date Posted: May 9th, 2013
Open Storage Solutions has been at the forefront of the Computer Storage Industry providing innovative Computer Storage Solutions for more than two decades. We currently require additional Professional Services Technicians to join our team. As a team member of the Professional Services Division you will provide pre and post sales support for our Enterprise Storage Solutions. Your responsibilities will include the delivery of technical presentations, solution design, implementation of designed solutions and delivery of storage assessment analysis, one of our consultative services.
If you are talented, experienced, creative, have excellent presentation skills and meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you:
- 3 + years of hands-on experience in IT Administration or 3 + year experience providing professional services in the field of data storage and data protection.
- Experience with Enterprise Storage products from one or all of the following industry leading vendors CommVault, EMC, Network Appliance, FalconStor and Dell.
- Knowledge of VMware and virtualization techniques a significant advantage.
- Knowledge of SAN/NAS, data protection and data archiving an asset.
- Proficiency in Windows, UNIX and Linux an asset.
We offer a competitive salary and a complete benefits package. Please forward your resume, in confidence, to: Andrew Betterton, Open Storage Solutions, 2 Castleview Dr., Brampton, Ontario L6T 5S9 or e-mail to email@example.com - referring to "Professional Services Technician "