High performance that fits your budget, including all-flash
To compete with big business, you need efficient, real-time data access to quickly turn customer interactions into transactions and information into insights. The Dell Storage SC4020 puts the high IOPs and low latency your applications demand within reach.
Consider these top features:
- Auto-tuned for maximum performance and cost-savings based on real-time usage information
- FLASH-optimized for affordable all-flash or hybrid SSD/HDD deployments
- Fibre Channel or iSCSI SAN support included, with high-performance scale-out NAS option
- Perpetual software licensing for low lifecycle costs
- Award-winning Copilot Support
Enterprise storage features right from the start.
Ideal for stand-alone SANs or departmental/branch office deployments, the SC4020 is based on our larger enterprise-class storage solution, SC8000. Designed to support distributed large-scale growth, the overall Dell Storage SC Series portfolio ensures that as your organization grows, so will your ability to store, manage and gain insights from your data.
- Fully virtualized array eliminates need to pre-allocate RAID groups, increases overall flexibility
- Automated tiering among all drive types, including HDDs and read- and write-intensive SSDs
- Space-efficient snapshots, remote synchronous/asynchronous replication, Fast Track disk optimization
- Comprehensive management tools, including full integration and replication with SC8000
Industry-leading TCO saves more than data
Dual controllers, 24 internal drive slots and high performance Fibre Channel or iSCSI network ports come standard in a space-saving 2U chassis. This compact footprint helps to lower data center energy costs while the automated and intelligent data placement architecture reduces lifecycle hardware costs.