Open Storage Solutions is a Certified APC PowerStruXure Provider
To become a Certified APC Reliability Provider OSS had to meet APC's stringent training criteria for both it's Sales force and its Systems Engineers:
This means we are able to give you competent advice on the design of InfraStructure systems up to 80kW.
InfraStruXure closes the Gap between advancements in IT technology and its supporting power and cooling requirements. Paralleling the streamlining of IT systems, InfraStruXure is power and cooling architecture made up of modular, highly manageable, pre-engineered components. Through the rack-optimized integration of the three elements of Power, Rack, and Air, InfraStruXure provides a seamless and secure foundation upon which to build your entire IT environment.
Is it difficult to run cabling and power to a new piece of equipment?
Do you have problems getting cool air into rack "hot-spots"?
Do you have enough outlets and power going to your racks?
Are you running out of space in your equipment room?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you are probably not
using an APC rack solution. APC's line of NetShelterVX enclosures
and accessories are designed to overcome the following challenges:
- Cabling "Rats Nest"
- Inadequate Cooling/Increased Heat issues
- Single Brand Mounting Restrictions
- Dumb Receptacles that Occupy Usable Space
- No Proactive Environmental Monitoring Options
Do you have plans to move or build a new IT facility?
Do you need to increase the availability of your power systems?
Do you need to increase the "ride through" time of your back-up power?
Is the power density in your racks increasing? (Consolidation)
Is your UPS out of warranty?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you are probably ready for an
APC power solution which range from the smallest Smart-UPS to systems of
more than 80kW with InfraStruXure.
- Increase Availability per Dollar Spent
- Recapture Usable IT Space
- Adapt Quickly to Technology Refresh
- Easilly Accomodate Moves, Additions and Changes
- Optimize Capital Expenditure
Is it hot in your IT room?
Is your raised floor clogged with power and data cabling?
Are you utilizing blanking panels in all of your racks?
Are you adding servers and/or other equipment?
If you answered yes to these questions APC Cooling products will be
able to address your challenges with equipment design to address the
the following issues.
- IT Technology Compaction Increasing Rack Heat Loads
- Raised Floors Inadequate to Provide Enough Cool Air
- No Cooling Redundancy
- Lack of Environmental Management at the Rack Level
- Unreliable Outdated Cooling Technology
- No Proactive Rack Level Management
- Cooling Systems are not Integrated
- Precision vs. Comfort Cooling