Open Storage Solutions is an EMC Premier Velocity Partner and Authorized ASN Velocity Partner
Partners that have earned these memberships display a unique logo on their marketing and engagement materials, verifying that they have met and continue to maintain the highest eligibility standards.
Look for this Logo when you engage a services partner to be sure that the expertise and best practices of EMC software & hardware solutions consultants are available to you at every stage of your deployment.
Open Storage Solutions knows Storage:
Most of today's new storage technology will drive down costs. However, with the wide choice in storage solutions available today, it is easy to make a mistake and select less than optimal technology. It makes extremely good sense to talk to one of our experts about your particular challenges. We will be able to suggest the best approach for your specific IT environment.
First Steps - The Storage Assessment:
We will do a simple assessment of your actual data, free of charge, and show you what you should expect to see as a result of implementing various possible solutions. Whether it is in capacity enhancements from de-duplication or reductions in backup volumes from an archiving approach, you will be armed with the crucial data required to make the best decision. We will show you how each technology can reduce your costs and we will suggest the best solution for your specific data and IT topology.
Call us today.. 1 800 387 3419
- Backup & Archive
Enterprise Content Management
- Captiva Embeddable Capture Technologies Overview
- Captiva Intelligent Enterprise Capture Solutions Overview
- Document Sciences xPression Documentum Edition
- Document Sciences xPression Enterprise Edition Overview
- Document Sciences xTest Overview
- DOCUMENTUM D2
- Documentum Platform Overview
- DOCUMENTUM XCP
- Documentum Information Rights Management
- EMC Kazeon eDiscovery
- EMC Kazeon File Intelligence
- Documentum Records Manager
- VNX Overview
- VNXe Overview
- VMAX 10K Overview
- VMAX 20K Overview
- VMAX 40K Overview
- VMAX Cloud Edition
- VPLEX Overview
- Isilon Platform Nodes & Accelerators
- Isilon Infrastructure Software
- Isilon OneFS Operating System
- Atmos Overview
- Cloud Tiering Appliance Overview
- AppSync Overview
- RecoverPoint Overview
- Replication Manager Overview
- PowerPath Overview
- Backup and Recovery
- Virtual Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Management
- ECM for Life Sciences
- Free Trials
DATA DOMAIN DEDUPLICATION STORAGE SYSTEMS
- EMC Data Domain Systems Datasheet
- EMC Customer Profile: Rodale—Speeding backups and reducing costs with integrated EMC backup and recovery solution
- IDC Analyst Report: The ROI of Consolidating Backup and Archive Data
- EMC Data Domain Product Overview
- Video: Data Domain Overview
- IDC: Worldwide Purpose-Built Backup Appliance 2011 - 2015
- EMC Data Domain SISL Scaling Architecture - A Detailed Review
HIGH-SPEED, INLINE DEDUPLICATION FOR BACKUP AND ARCHIVING
OverviewEMC Data Domain Deduplication Storage Systems: Storage that continues to revolutionize disk backup, archiving, and disaster recovery with high-speed, inline deduplication.
HIGH-SPEED DEDUPLICATIONData Domain deduplication storage systems enable you to complete more backups sooner while putting less pressure on limited backup windows, with throughput of up to 31 TB per hour.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATIONIntegrate easily into existing infrastructures with leading enterprise backup and archiving applications.
NETWORK-EFFICIENT REPLICATIONReplicate only deduplicated and compressed data across the network, requiring a fraction of the bandwidth, time, and cost compared to traditional replication methods.
SAFETY AND RELIABILITYRecover reliably with continuous recovery verification, fault detection, and healing for end-to-end data integrity.