Open Storage Solutions is an EMC Premier Velocity Partner and Authorized ASN Velocity Partner
Partners that have earned these memberships display a unique logo on their marketing and engagement materials, verifying that they have met and continue to maintain the highest eligibility standards.
Look for this Logo when you engage a services partner to be sure that the expertise and best practices of EMC software & hardware solutions consultants are available to you at every stage of your deployment.
Open Storage Solutions knows Storage:
Most of today's new storage technology will drive down costs. However, with the wide choice in storage solutions available today, it is easy to make a mistake and select less than optimal technology. It makes extremely good sense to talk to one of our experts about your particular challenges. We will be able to suggest the best approach for your specific IT environment.
First Steps - The Storage Assessment:
We will do a simple assessment of your actual data, free of charge, and show you what you should expect to see as a result of implementing various possible solutions. Whether it is in capacity enhancements from de-duplication or reductions in backup volumes from an archiving approach, you will be armed with the crucial data required to make the best decision. We will show you how each technology can reduce your costs and we will suggest the best solution for your specific data and IT topology.
Call us today.. 1 800 387 3419
- Backup & Archive
Enterprise Content Management
- Captiva Embeddable Capture Technologies Overview
- Captiva Intelligent Enterprise Capture Solutions Overview
- Document Sciences xPression Documentum Edition
- Document Sciences xPression Enterprise Edition Overview
- Document Sciences xTest Overview
- DOCUMENTUM D2
- Documentum Platform Overview
- DOCUMENTUM XCP
- Documentum Information Rights Management
- EMC Kazeon eDiscovery
- EMC Kazeon File Intelligence
- Documentum Records Manager
- VNX Overview
- VNXe Overview
- VMAX 10K Overview
- VMAX 20K Overview
- VMAX 40K Overview
- VMAX Cloud Edition
- VPLEX Overview
- Isilon Platform Nodes & Accelerators
- Isilon Infrastructure Software
- Isilon OneFS Operating System
- Atmos Overview
- Cloud Tiering Appliance Overview
- AppSync Overview
- RecoverPoint Overview
- Replication Manager Overview
- PowerPath Overview
- Backup and Recovery
- Virtual Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Management
- ECM for Life Sciences
- Free Trials
EMC Atmos GeoDrive
Get instant cloud access for Windows and Linux users.
EMC Atmos GeoDrive is an add-on software product that offers a single user or application instant access to an Atmos storage cloud from a Windows or Linux workstation. Atmos GeoDrive:
- Enables you to securely store and access files to an Atmos private, public, or hybrid cloud.
- Works over almost any network.
- Requires zero development, so you can access your cloud storage instantly.
Once installed, Atmos GeoDrive behaves like local storage. It creates a virtual Windows drive or Linux mount point, so users work just like they do on their local system. Users can store data copies both locally and in the cloud, or create a local shortcut to push all content to the cloud. Since it runs in your native environment, there is no learning curve so you can be up and running in minutes. The benefits include:
- Service providers can monetize and provision offerings faster.
- Enterprises can take back control of the data center.
- Application developers can get to market faster.