Open Storage Solutions is an EMC Premier Velocity Partner and Authorized ASN Velocity Partner
Partners that have earned these memberships display a unique logo on their marketing and engagement materials, verifying that they have met and continue to maintain the highest eligibility standards.
Look for this Logo when you engage a services partner to be sure that the expertise and best practices of EMC software & hardware solutions consultants are available to you at every stage of your deployment.
Open Storage Solutions knows Storage:
Most of today's new storage technology will drive down costs. However, with the wide choice in storage solutions available today, it is easy to make a mistake and select less than optimal technology. It makes extremely good sense to talk to one of our experts about your particular challenges. We will be able to suggest the best approach for your specific IT environment.
First Steps - The Storage Assessment:
We will do a simple assessment of your actual data, free of charge, and show you what you should expect to see as a result of implementing various possible solutions. Whether it is in capacity enhancements from de-duplication or reductions in backup volumes from an archiving approach, you will be armed with the crucial data required to make the best decision. We will show you how each technology can reduce your costs and we will suggest the best solution for your specific data and IT topology.
Call us today.. 1 800 387 3419
- Backup e Recuperação
- Enterprise Content Management
- Information Management
- Backup e Recuperação
- Virtual Infrastructure
- Avaliação Gratuitas
EMC Captiva eInput supports distributed capture throughout – and beyond – large organizations. By capturing documents through an easy-to-use, web-based interface, organizations make it simple for branch offices, remote locations, and desktops throughout the enterprise to quickly scan and capture documents for content management and business applications.
eInput works with Captiva InputAccel to enable distributed capture and remote indexing anywhere within the organization. By capturing documents closer to where they are received or created, organizations speed up document capture, reducing time-consuming and costly document shipping.
- Remote scanning/remote indexing — Deploy and maintain web-based clients to easily scan, import, and index paper or electronic documents.
- Customizable web interface — Easily customize the web-based scanning and indexing interface and easily integrate other web business applications.
- Captiva InputAccel integration — Leverage InputAccel capture process and connectors into content management systems and business applications.
- Offline scan/index — Enable mobile workers to scan and index when remote capture is unavailable, providing no loss of productivity.
- Scanner/peripherals support — Easily capture images with desktop scanners, multifunction peripherals (MFPs), and other capture devices.
- Business rules/validations — Define custom business rules and database lookups to ensure that captured information is accurate and complete.
- Audit trail — Maintain a comprehensive audit trail of all submitted documents to include end user usage metrics.
- Encryption/VPN support — Gain support for common security environments and ensure all remotely captured data is securely transmitted.