Open Storage Solutions is proud to be a Nexsan Authorized Premier Partner
- 14 x SATA Drives (1 Tbyte, 7200rpm)
- 14,000 Gbytes total raw data
- Single Fiber Channel RAID controller (Dual controller option available)
- US List price $12,769
Configurations start at $8,687 US List
Nexsan has once again raised the bar with the high performance SATABoy storage array. SATABoy is the latest addition to Nexsan's award-winning family of storage products, providing unprecedented performance in a compact package
Designed to meet the challenges of high performance computing environments, SATAboy delivers unparalleled availability and performance in an SATA RAID device. With sustained throughput speeds of up to 370 MB/s per controller, SATAboy provides superior performance across all standard platforms and operating systems. Dual 4Gb fibre channel connectors (per controller) enable easy and flexible implementation into a wide range of environments. SATAboy's unique combination of high performance and enormous capacity provides exceptional value that enhances all digital storage applications, such as live on-line data, rich media, digital film, uncompressed HD, broadcast/VOD and other mission critical applications.
Key Features and benefits:
- SATA II technology
- Capacities over 10 TByte in a 3U rack-mount enclosure
- Dual, Hot-Swapable, Controller options for high availability
- Cache mirroring and Active /Active failover
- Advanced Web-based GUI for easy management of all features
- All active components are redundant and "Hot-Swapable"
- Solid State Drive configurations available
- Dual 4Gb fiber channel host connections on each Controller, versions with SAS host connections also available. All units include iSCSI
- Continual event monitoring with active user notification.
- Dynamic spare pooling and dedicated spares; array verification.
- All major components are hot swap supported
- Tele-GuardT - Active/Dynamic phone home notification.
- Active array status monitoring; adjustable stripe width; automatic sector re-mapping.
- High performance cache mirroring ASIC and active/active failover.
- User selectable priorities for dynamic array reconstruct, verify, create and expand operations.
- LUN masking
- System security password protected.
- Serial port access. (In addition to standard web-based GUI)
- All system settings are stored in non-volatile flash memory in case of accidental power loss.
- Graphic display of enclosure layout including rack and tower orientation.
- Arrays can be configured for RAID levels 0, 1, 4, 5, 6 and 1+0
- Parity Scrub / Array Verify scheduling - User defined automatic repair of all configured arrays.
Basic Technical Specifications
External Host Interface / Channels: 4 Gbyte Fiber channel, two per controller. SAS and SCSI Host connection models also available. All models include iSCSI.
Internal Device Interface / Channels: Fourteen SATA II device channels (one per drive)
Data Transfer Rates Fibre: Up to 400MB/s, 370MB/s sustained per controller.
IOPS : >25,000
Current and Voltage Requirements: 25ºC cold start Dual PSU 400W / 286VA
Power Supplies: Switchable 115/230 Optional Autoranging with Power Factor Correction
Frequency 47-63 Hz
Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
|Height||19 inches||5.25 inches||8 inches|
|Width||8 inches||19 inches||8 inches|
|Depth||21 inches||21 inches||21 inches|
|Weight||53 lbs||46 lbs||53 lbs|