Streamline storage management
The Dell EqualLogic PS6210 arrays offer IT generalists the ability to manage more data with fewer resources. The family has the capability to tightly integrate with common application environments and the flexibility to use with various operating systems. The PS6210 Series is designed to:
- Deploy in virtualized VMware environments, Exchange and SQL server applications and distributed DAS implementations
- Support block and file data along with the FS Series through a single intuitive interface
- Support server and desktop virtualization
- Promote server/storage/network consolidation to ease management of the virtual ecosystem
- Support multi-way replication for robust disaster recovery
New software that eases management
The Dell Storage PS Series Array Software provides the tools to enable a sound data protection strategy and storage management, virtualization and optimization for the PS Series family of products including the PS6210. The full Dell Storage PS Series software suite also includes:
- EqualLogic Host Software that extends the functionality of the array-based software to enable cooperation with host operating systems, hypervisors and applications
- Host Integration Tools for Microsoft®, VMware and Linux® products
- SAN HQ management software with an interface for monitoring your groups of PS Series arrays to ensure that your storage resources are utilized for maximum benefit and integrated into Dell Services, with SupportAssist
A new level of performance
EqualLogic PS6210 Array Series provide enhanced storage performance for the small-to-medium enterprise with the simplicity of the PS Series product line. Dell EqualLogic PS6210 arrays can drive up to approximately 2GB/sec of throughput per array for sequential, large-block workloads. In addition, flash-enabled EqualLogic PS6210 arrays provide up to 3 times the random performance of prior-generation arrays.The full line of PS6210 Array Series brings 10GbE iSCSI SAN speed and efficiency to real-world applications, featuring:
- Dual controllers, each with 16GB non-volatile cache of memory
- Two 10GBASE-T RJ45 auto-sensing (10Gb/1Gb/100Mb) ports
- Two 10GbE SFP+ ports for fibre or copper cabling
- Up to 24 hot-pluggable drives, including SAS, NL-SAS and SSD
- Model options for 2.5" drives and 3.5" drives
- Up to 144TB capacity per array
All-flash array giving the highest random read IOPS performance and lowest latency in the PS6210 line for the most demanding enterprise applications.
The SSD-enabled PS6210 arrays can deliver customers flash at the price of disk with a new level of performance in the EqualLogic family — twice the maximum IOPS as prior models for the most critical applications.
Provides both entry-level configurations for affordable capacity and high-capacity configuration for data-intensive applications, highly consolidated environments and collaboration applications, such as Exchange and SharePoint.
Enables SSD speed and HDD capacity within one array.
Highest performance HDD system in the PS6210 Series for critical applications.
Great balance of cost, performance and capacity for enterprise data centers, including virtual server environments and databases.