SANbox 1400 Switch
Plug and Play Installation
Simple wizards lead you through the installation and configuration of a SAN, providing convenient access to all your QLogic switches and HBAs, and allowing you to provision your Microsoft VDS-compliant storage at the same time. .
Incredibly Low Cost
Affordable and extremely easy to use, the entry-level SANbox Express 1400 allows the smallest business to enjoy the benefits of networked storage without having to hire a SAN expert.
Small, Powerful Package
At only 2lbs and 6" deep, the SANbox Express 1400 is a space-saver, requiring just half a rack slot. Two units can be placed in a single slot for a total of 20 ports in 1U - maximum port density and power with minimum investment!
1400 Features and benefits:
- 10 4Gb or 2Gb device ports
- Auto-sensing, self-configuring ports
- Configuration Wizard software tool to simplify switch installation and fabric scaling
- Track configuration changes with Fabric Tracker
- Zoning Wizard for device security
- In-band, out-of-band, Telnet and SNMP management access
- 1U half-width rack form-factor
- Non-Disruptive Code Load and Activation (NDCLA)
- SAN Express support
- RSCN Suppression
- "No-Wait" routing - guaranteed maximum performance independent of data traffic