Fibre Channel entry-level switch
Now get the power of SANs without breaking your budget! Introducing the QLogic® SANbox 3050, the new entry-level switch, with all the performance and management capabilities of the more expensive competitive products, and none of the hidden costs or headaches. With eight 2Gb ports, and easy-to-use graphical-user interface (GUI) wizards, installation and configuration are simple. Whether you are beginning SAN development or just need an advanced feature set at a compelling price, the SANbox 3050 will manage your fabric. It's that simple.
3050 Features and benefits:
- 8 auto-detecting 2Gb/1Gb user device ports
- Configuration wizards to simplify switch installation and fabric scaling
- Interoperable with all FC-SW-2 compliant Fibre Channel switches
- Full-fabric, public-loop or switch-to-switch connectivity on all ports.
- Auto-sensing, self-configuring ports
- Non-blocking full-bandwidth architecture
- RSCN Suppression "No-Wait" routing - guaranteed maximum performance independent of data traffic
- Industry's lowest latency for maximum performance
- SFP (small form pluggable) connectivity
- Seamless operation with higher-level third-party management applications
- Seamless interoperation with higher-level third-party management applications
- ASIC-embedded memory - faster, more scalable and more reliable than shared memory architecture