First Line - Enhanced Support
Getting technical support from backup software manufacturers can be a frustrating and very time consuming job for systems administrators. Staying on the line for phone support, sending and resending log files via email can add tremendous work loads on your already taxed internal resources.
Open Storage Solutions® Inc offers First-Line Enhanced Support services that are intended to supplement your manufacturer phone support contracts.
Enterprise Data Protection Solution
We provide Onsite Technical Support services. Our professionals implement and troubleshoot these products daily. In many cases they have seen the problem before and know the changes that need to be made to resolve it. Where this is not the case, we can come on-site and act as a troubleshooting liaison between your staff and the manufacturer's support organization. Open Storage Solutions will:
- Provide On-Site Technical Support Assitance (9 x 5)
- Provide On-Site Data Protection Health Check to ensure there are no outstanding/legacy issues
- Interface with Manufacturer support organizations when problems arise
- Manage the troubleshooting process
- Deliver the required information to and from the Manufacturer support organization
- Produce and provide a full report on issue resolution and outcome
Open Storage Solutions Onsite Technical Support is offered during your normal business hours, 5 days a week. Once a support call is opened, we first offer technical support and troubleshooting services by phone in hourly increments, then if an onsite visit is necessary, we will send a qualified engineer to your site in half or whole day increments depending on your location.
Download the Data sheet